In an emergency situation, prompt medical attention along with the right medical equipment can save your life. Most experts agree that medical help received within the first 60 minutes of a trauma incident can vastly improve the odds of survival.
VIVO operates Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ALS) ambulances that respond to medical emergencies on a 24×7 basis.
In an emergency situation, prompt medical attention, along with the right medical equipment, can save one’s life. Most experts agree that medical help received within the first 60 minutes of a trauma incident can vastly improve the odds of survival.
- Packed with equipment necessary to manage over 15 medical emergencies
- Easy to carry
- Modular pouches with sterile packaging
- Available in two different sizes
Our easy to read Emergency Response Handbook is a must have for companies, schools, factories and individuals. The book covers most essential medical situations and advises readers on how to correctly respond to various emergencies.
- Simple lucid language with pictorial illustrations
- Specific DO’s and DON’T’s for over 40 medical emergencies. This covers everything from serious medical emergencies such as heart attacks, strokes, and seizures to household accidents like cuts, wounds, kitchen burn, choking, etc.
- Common myths associated with various ailments and why to avoid them
- How to measure and monitor vital signs
Now available in Hindi, English, Gujarati & Telegu
Over 100,000 individuals all around the world die everyday due to cardiac arrest. According to experts, the chances of surviving a cardiac arrest are increased manifold through the combination of CPR and AED usage. AEDs are handy devices that can be used by a trained first aider to provide defibrillation to a person undergoing a cardiac arrest. The machine automatically analyses and detects the shock-able rhythms and, if required, advises to administer a shock. AEDs are commonly kept in malls, schools, corporate offices, factories, airports, and railway stations.